The Canadian Grand Prix track is named after the Canadian F1 driver who was known for his all-or-nothing style of racing. Gilles Villeneuve was a rare breed in the likes we may never see again in Formula 1. Turn 14, the 'Wall of Champions', has distinguished itself as a challenge for any racing driver in the world. This poster is designed to look good in any home, office, or other environments
View the size chart below to choose the best size for your print!
- A0: 84,1 x 118,9 cm | 33,1 x 46,8 in
- A1: 59,4 x 84,1 cm | 23,4 x 33,1 in
- A2: 42 x 59,4 cm | 16,5 x 23,4 in
- A3: 29,7 x 42 cm | 11,7 x 16,5 in
- A4: 21 x 29,7 cm | 8,3 x 11,7 in
We offer free shipping for all orders everywhere in the world. These are our average delivery times:
- EU: 1-7 business days estimated.
- UK: 1-7 business days estimated.
- USA / Canada: 1-7 business days estimated.
- Rest of the world: 7-14 business days estimated.
Packaging: We protect the artwork in protective covers and are then placed in art-secured packaging. We have chosen crush-resistant cardboard tubes for packaging to make sure your order will not arrive damaged.
Paper: Say goodbye to pixelated prints that look cheap and nasty, and say hello to our museum-quality wall art prints. We have specially chosen fine art paper to match our design.
Material - Museum-quality fine art paper, 280 gsm
Finish - Super smooth, gentle texture, matte finish
Turn Heads: Our posters are great conversation starter with your friends or family to share some of your finest F1 memories.
* Frames are not included