Dive into F1's history and you'll quickly see why the Hockenheimring in Germany is part of F1's identity. Hosting its first Grand Prix in 1970, the track has produced countless racing memories and fan-favorite moments. During Michael Schumacher's era, the stands in Germany were filled to their maximum to see their hero race. Celebrate this historical circuit with your very own piece of track art in your home!
View the size chart below to choose the best size for your print!
- A0: 84,1 x 118,9 cm | 33,1 x 46,8 in
- A1: 59,4 x 84,1 cm | 23,4 x 33,1 in
- A2: 42 x 59,4 cm | 16,5 x 23,4 in
- A3: 29,7 x 42 cm | 11,7 x 16,5 in
- A4: 21 x 29,7 cm | 8,3 x 11,7 in
We offer free shipping for all orders everywhere in the world. These are our average delivery times:
- EU: 1-7 business days estimated.
- UK: 1-7 business days estimated.
- USA / Canada: 1-7 business days estimated.
- Rest of the world: 7-14 business days estimated.
Packaging: We protect the artwork in protective covers and are then placed in art-secured packaging. We have chosen crush-resistant cardboard tubes for packaging to make sure your order will not arrive damaged.
Paper: Say goodbye to pixelated prints that look cheap and nasty, and say hello to our museum-quality wall art prints. We have specially chosen fine art paper to match our design.
Material - Museum-quality fine art paper, 280 gsm
Finish - Super smooth, gentle texture, matte finish
Turn Heads: Our posters are great conversation starter with your friends or family to share some of your finest F1 memories.
* Frames are not included