The death of Ayrton Senna at the 'Imola' circuit will forever be one of the worst memories in sports history. Despite this, the track is still a fan-favorite located in Italy's racing nation. From fierce battles between Alonso and Schumacher to daring overtakes by others - this piece of history is sure to look good in your home or office.
View the size chart below to choose the best size for your print!
- A0: 84,1 x 118,9 cm | 33,1 x 46,8 in
- A1: 59,4 x 84,1 cm | 23,4 x 33,1 in
- A2: 42 x 59,4 cm | 16,5 x 23,4 in
- A3: 29,7 x 42 cm | 11,7 x 16,5 in
- A4: 21 x 29,7 cm | 8,3 x 11,7 in
We offer free shipping for all orders everywhere in the world. These are our average delivery times:
- EU: 1-7 business days estimated.
- UK: 1-7 business days estimated.
- USA / Canada: 1-7 business days estimated.
- Rest of the world: 7-14 business days estimated.
Packaging: We protect the artwork in protective covers and are then placed in art-secured packaging. We have chosen crush-resistant cardboard tubes for packaging to make sure your order will not arrive damaged.
Paper: Say goodbye to pixelated prints that look cheap and nasty, and say hello to our museum-quality wall art prints. We have specially chosen fine art paper to match our design.
Material - Museum-quality fine art paper, 280 gsm
Finish - Super smooth, gentle texture, matte finish
Turn Heads: Our posters are great conversation starter with your friends or family to share some of your finest F1 memories.
* Frames are not included