The Hanoi Circuit was added to the 2020 calendar as a complete newly built circuit but was unfortunately postponed due to COVID-19. If we will ever see F1 cars race on this circuit is a real question, as the Vietnamese Grand Prix isn't on the 2021 F1 calendar either. But with that in mind, you may very well own a unique piece of F1 history with this beautiful track poster.
View the size chart below to choose the best size for your print!
- A0: 84,1 x 118,9 cm | 33,1 x 46,8 in
- A1: 59,4 x 84,1 cm | 23,4 x 33,1 in
- A2: 42 x 59,4 cm | 16,5 x 23,4 in
- A3: 29,7 x 42 cm | 11,7 x 16,5 in
- A4: 21 x 29,7 cm | 8,3 x 11,7 in
We offer free shipping for all orders everywhere in the world. These are our average delivery times:
- EU: 1-7 business days estimated.
- UK: 1-7 business days estimated.
- USA / Canada: 1-7 business days estimated.
- Rest of the world: 7-14 business days estimated.
Packaging: We protect the artwork in protective covers and are then placed in art-secured packaging. We have chosen crush-resistant cardboard tubes for packaging to make sure your order will not arrive damaged.
Paper: Say goodbye to pixelated prints that look cheap and nasty, and say hello to our museum-quality wall art prints. We have specially chosen fine art paper to match our design.
Material - Museum-quality fine art paper, 280 gsm
Finish - Super smooth, gentle texture, matte finish
Turn Heads: Our posters are great conversation starter with your friends or family to share some of your finest F1 memories.
* Frames are not included